The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you feel of a portable AC that will cool you down in hot weather?

Idea threads

Stephen H King

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 7, 2023
China
I'm that kind of guy who really can't survive in hot weather. And summers are just getting hotter and hotter every year. So I got myself a portable neck fan from China. It blows wind to my face, and it has a little air conditioner which will cool my rear neck down. It's not that effective like a real AC, but I feel it is very usable outdoor.

So I'm thinking maybe I can sell this portable AC and tart my business. But I'm not sure how many people really need such thing. I mean, everybody in the US has AC at home. And it seems to be a seasonal trend. People only need it in July or August.

Can I ask you guys for a better sense of the market? If you are interested in this product, just post your reasons down there. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stephen H King

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 7, 2023
China
I bought one on Amazon a month ago and returned it within a week. There's definitely a need out there for a good one.
Thanks for sharing.
I did some research about the product. Most neck fans on Amazon can only blow wind, and there's a possibility to get people's hair entangled with blades. This is the first generation of neck fan. My product is bladeless, which is safe for people who have longhair. And it has a cold contact point to really cool you down. I really enjoy my product.
So can I ask which one did you buy?

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
I mean, everybody in the US has AC at home.

The US might be a big market, but it isn't the only market. It's warming up a bit in Europe as well. I mean, you wouldn't know it here as it's been raining for most of July, but I read that some bits of mainland Europe / Med area are pretty warm.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
Europe will be your market. Hardly anywhere has AC. If you want to get the train during Summer in London, have fun. I'd pay good money for a quality product.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.