The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how do sites like limos.com or expedia.com actually work?

snaepil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Nov 6, 2009
I live in a developing country and, from what I know, we don't have lead gen sites such as limos.com or expedia.com (lets people book hotel online or find a taxi or a limo). I have little programming experience (developed some wordpress sites for properties and restaurant, but that's it), but I figure the website programming can be outsourced to freelance.com or guru.com.

But how about the company where I send my leads to? What online reservation do they need? And how I can connect to them?
In the case of limos.com, the user inputs where and when he would be picked up, then what? The data is sent to the company, they checked for availability, and sent the information back to limos.com for the user to view?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

exon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
First of all you should be well acquainted with the industry you serve.

I don't know in wich developing country you are, but you should ask yourself some of these questions...

• Is there a need for leads? Do they want leads?

• How can they benefit from those leads?

• Is there any reason why in your country such service doesn't exist? (Online Lead gen model in known for over 10 years)

• Does your system can automatically charge those leads? (If not - you can't serve a lot of customers)

• Can you find out what online reservation do they need and how?

• Are you able to use limos.com/expedia.com services to find out how they work? (It's free)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.