- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
As you know from threads like Critique My eBook Sales Page, I NEED QUOTES from LUCKY PEOPLE!!!, and Vote on the Best eBook "Cover", I have an eBook I'm working on.
I started it, because I like the subject and have some knowledge and new angles on it. I chose to do it as an eBook, only because it seemed FastLane, but I have been considering publishing it as a "real" book for a few reasons:
Since I have my own site and networking/marketing capabilities, I don't need a traditional publisher for that role.
Help me brainstorm this. I should be edited and ready to print this Fall.
I started it, because I like the subject and have some knowledge and new angles on it. I chose to do it as an eBook, only because it seemed FastLane, but I have been considering publishing it as a "real" book for a few reasons:
- Credibility
- Value
- Content-protection
Since I have my own site and networking/marketing capabilities, I don't need a traditional publisher for that role.
Help me brainstorm this. I should be edited and ready to print this Fall.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
