The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I know if my idea is valuable?

Idea threads

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
For example, I have an idea to sell motivational audiobooks, e-books, and a free email newsletter. How do I know if people will buy this? I think I would take value from buying something like that, but I have no idea about most people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
For example, I have an idea to sell motivational audiobooks, e-books, and a free email newsletter. How do I know if people will buy this? I think I would take value from buying something like that, but I have no idea about most people.
Test it. You don't know unless you try. And remember the market decides.

Tina M

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2023
First you need to find a few people from your circle and carry out the Customer Development. How to do this, you can find on the Internet. I also recently learned about a platform where people pitch their ideas and others give feedback. There even seem to be investors. This application is called intch

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023
Talk to people about your ideas to see what they say about it and do research on how are people selling those.

But the important question is what is your end goal with this?

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Talk to people about your ideas to see what they say about it and do research on how are people selling those.

But the important question is what is your end goal with this?
I want to make some value in order to fund my early motorsport dream

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Nope, the relative value of such a thing is very low, there is a sea out there of motivational books, blogs, videos, what have you. You'll just be a drop of water in that sea.

I want to make some value in order to fund my early motorsport dream
Make some value?
Early motorsport dream?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Nope, the relative value of such a thing is very low, there is a sea out there of motivational books, blogs, videos, what have you. You'll just be a drop of water in that sea.

Make some value?
Early motorsport dream?
Thanks anyway.

The way I think of it, I make value in other people's lives which allows me to have value in my own, one of which is racing things like go-karts. (expensive).

I think there's a chapter in the first half of Unscripted about the idea of how money is value units or something.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.