The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I improve my Business Plan model?

Idea threads

George Guy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 25, 2023
hello can you help me suggest my business on funneling the customers to my products? I have actually just changed my business model. Before, it was selling trading signals by promising the customers a 70% win rate by giving unweighted data which is misleading but surprisingly they still bought it and profitable for me. After realizing that my purpose is way greater than that, I decided to change my business model into educating people on how to make their own trading system and can be a dependent trader, instead joining cheap groups that offering trading signal like I used to do. But, when I was making my business plan, I realized it is not that profitable compared to my business model before. My marketing system is from TikTok, Instagram and my main is Telegram. My current business model is to make a webinar and giving them tools like my excel sheet and offering them to join a private community, also I am planning to make a google drive video of advance trading. The problem is that it only requires them to pay one time for all of that. Do you have any suggestion on how to improve it and make the customer wants to join again?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GW@GCA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 23, 2023
Depending on how much content you have for you advanced trading videos, you could stretch it out into a course that people need to subscribe to maintain access to. Platforms like New Zenler make stuff like that easy.

You could also try having different tiers of products. For example, one fixed price tier that only gives access to the trading tools and some basic videos. Another subscription based tier that includes everything from below but also allows access to the trading chat and advanced video courses.

Another idea would be to do a series where you make periodic crypto market updates and/or trading advice as the market conditions change. (For example once a week or once a month) That people would need to stay subscribed to continue to have access to them.

George Guy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 25, 2023
Depending on how much content you have for you advanced trading videos, you could stretch it out into a course that people need to subscribe to maintain access to. Platforms like New Zenler make stuff like that easy.

You could also try having different tiers of products. For example, one fixed price tier that only gives access to the trading tools and some basic videos. Another subscription based tier that includes everything from below but also allows access to the trading chat and advanced video courses.

Another idea would be to do a series where you make periodic crypto market updates and/or trading advice as the market conditions change. (For example once a week or once a month) That people would need to stay subscribed to continue to have access to them.
than you so much for your advice, really an eye-opening!! But, I already branded my business as like "I don't really need your money, and you need me" and you need to pay me fee because "fee is like your commitment to learn how to be a dependent trader", because I also feel this experience whereas I have joined a free webinar but I always underestimate it and hence I kinda don't take it that serious, on the other hand, when I joined like $700 webinar, I have this feeling inside of me, "I already paid, so I must maximize the use of it (not a lot of people realizes this).

Does the subscription method still works on this circumstances? Though, your advice already giving me access to more ideas (thank you for that).

GW@GCA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 23, 2023
Haha, the sunk cost fallacy is a powerful thing isn't it?

I feel like it would depend on how its branded. For the subscription stuff, there can still be a larger upfront cost for the main content or webinars while having a smaller subscription to maintain access to continual market updates or smaller videos. That way you can still have the large commitment up front while maintaining a steady stream of revenue from past customers. The larger upfront cost can be branded as the 'commitment' and the subscription could be to maintain 'exclusive' access to the latest news and trends in the markets. Just a couple ideas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Guy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 25, 2023
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Haha, the sunk cost fallacy is a powerful thing isn't it?

I feel like it would depend on how its branded. For the subscription stuff, there can still be a larger upfront cost for the main content or webinars while having a smaller subscription to maintain access to continual market updates or smaller videos. That way you can still have the large commitment up front while maintaining a steady stream of revenue from past customers. The larger upfront cost can be branded as the 'commitment' and the subscription could be to maintain 'exclusive' access to the latest news and trends in the markets. Just a couple ideas

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
I recently explored how to sync excel files with google drive, so I remembered this thread. Maybe this is something you could benefit from based on the description of your original idea. Their excel sheets will be updated automatically with your new videos if they renew their subscription or something like that. Anyway, I thought you could check it out. You can find good use of this option.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.