Apologies if this has been answered before, I tried searching but didn't find anything to my satisfaction.
Basically I have conceptualized a solution that could function as either a software application or a complex website.
I think this definitely addresses some major concerns in the industry I am targeting but I have some questions:
1. What is the best method of testing the waters first to avoid wasting resources? I've thought of a couple methods that I would appreciate some feedback on.
- e-mailing/calling the businesses I would be addressing and pitching them the product and gauging their interest
- Creating a free whitepaper/e-book and sending it out to potential customers and gathering feedback and interest that way
2. I have no coding ability so how do I get this developed? (it is a complex product and would need a very skilled developer).
3. What is the best approach for development. Assuming there is an interest, would it be get a MVP developed, gauge feedback, implement, repeat?
Thanks for any help!
Basically I have conceptualized a solution that could function as either a software application or a complex website.
I think this definitely addresses some major concerns in the industry I am targeting but I have some questions:
1. What is the best method of testing the waters first to avoid wasting resources? I've thought of a couple methods that I would appreciate some feedback on.
- e-mailing/calling the businesses I would be addressing and pitching them the product and gauging their interest
- Creating a free whitepaper/e-book and sending it out to potential customers and gathering feedback and interest that way
2. I have no coding ability so how do I get this developed? (it is a complex product and would need a very skilled developer).
3. What is the best approach for development. Assuming there is an interest, would it be get a MVP developed, gauge feedback, implement, repeat?
Thanks for any help!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
