The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can you be someone's hero?

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted50669

Really think about this question. What can you, [user name] do, to ease someone's pain, or to bring someone joy who desperately needs it?

MJ saved a lot of us from coasting obliviously into a mediocre existence. Who will you save, and what will you save them from?

I've felt so aimless until I answered this question for myself. I used to think in terms of "market audience" or "target demographic". NO. It's more personal than that. You derive purpose in business by defining the group of people you are choosing to save from some sub-optimal condition. Once you know who those people are, and how they are suffering, the challenges in front of you become opportunities to do what other people wont do to be a hero.

- Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
This requires a long answer but I would say that one of the most important things is to BE admirable. If you show them the person they aspire to be is you, it becomes easier for them to see themselves in that position. After that vision, they want to get out of their situation and start to focus on the execution. I tried to make it short and simple. Thanks for the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.