- Joined
- Apr 20, 2013
- Messages
- 124
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 17%
https://docs.google.com/presentatio...sivkI/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000
ADVANCED (1).pdf
Slide's of some idea's I was kicking around...
basically I searched high and low for something like this & found -nothing.
no real resources on how to be disciplined, perform better, or focus more in a sustainable practical way...
alot of "10 ways you can be better at abc overnight" but no tangible strategies...
& I really believe this can kick anyone into gear if they take it and run with it.
I want the content alone to inspire people to action, rather than collect dust on their hard drive..
ADVANCED (1).pdf
Slide's of some idea's I was kicking around...
basically I searched high and low for something like this & found -nothing.
no real resources on how to be disciplined, perform better, or focus more in a sustainable practical way...
alot of "10 ways you can be better at abc overnight" but no tangible strategies...
& I really believe this can kick anyone into gear if they take it and run with it.
I want the content alone to inspire people to action, rather than collect dust on their hard drive..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
