I have a new forum that promotes my book that I just finished writing about a psychological problem.
I built an email list before I created the forum that people pledged to have me build the site because they wanted help.
I sent the email out about 2 days ago and still none of them signed up. I have YouTube videos which give useful advice and point to the forum now but I don't seem to be getting any conversions.
I have been making a habit of posting questions tips and answers on the forum everyday. Obviously like anything it's going to take a bit of work to grow but just wondering if anyone had any more tips for me.
Your help is appreciated, thanks!
I built an email list before I created the forum that people pledged to have me build the site because they wanted help.
I sent the email out about 2 days ago and still none of them signed up. I have YouTube videos which give useful advice and point to the forum now but I don't seem to be getting any conversions.
I have been making a habit of posting questions tips and answers on the forum everyday. Obviously like anything it's going to take a bit of work to grow but just wondering if anyone had any more tips for me.
Your help is appreciated, thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
