The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How are startups different from other companies?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

SaasPassion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 21, 2022
One thing in my opinion is that startup companies need to operate in an environment with more uncertainty.
This means that as owners of a startup needs to be more thoughtful and perform actions based on previous successes in order to move forward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

codequaza

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Nov 11, 2019
Companies that need to scale fast in terms of market share and revenue

Custmrserv4life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 6, 2022
One thing in my opinion is that startup companies need to operate in an environment with more uncertainty.
This means that as owners of a startup needs to be more thoughtful and perform actions based on previous successes in order to move forward.
Startups are usually created with the goal of having seed funding/angel investing, at least that is how I learned that information from talking to several startup company owners. To actually startup a business, say being a plumber or accountant that is a different type of need that is not financial backed by investors, but common everyday people working a full time/part time job usually and working on starting a business from scratch. :)

SaasPassion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 21, 2022
Startups are usually created with the goal of having seed funding/angel investing, at least that is how I learned that information from talking to several startup company owners. To actually startup a business, say being a plumber or accountant that is a different type of need that is not financial backed by investors, but common everyday people working a full time/part time job usually and working on starting a business from scratch. :)
Interesting.
Why do you think startups are more coveted by investors than traditional companies?
I'm not an investor and not currently looking for an investor, I'm just trying to figure out how they think.
Startup companies are much more likely to fail than regular companies, even though the profit potential is higher.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.