The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Houston Meetup/Mastermind Group?

omarmo93

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 11, 2019
This is 2020, but I'm from Houston. Would love to meetup and grab a coffee, getting into the digital space myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
Reposting this in case people aren't seeing the update :

What is up MF community?

It's been a minute since I've been on the forum. Ever since the members in this thread met up in 2016, we've been through about 9 people and ended with 4 members who are still standing and making somewhere in the 6-figure range a year. It's been a roller-coaster ride, and I've personally come to realize for a fact that no matter how much success we attain, there are always issues that come along with it, ALWAYS. The grind has to continue. If you stop, so will your business/s.

Next month will be our 4-year anniversary (lol @ the thought of becoming a millionaire in one year). The mastermind group has decided to bring on a new member to give us a little spark, a push, a hip thrust. Yes, we have gotten a little too comfortable so having a new member may help revitalize the spark in us to break into the next level, 7 figures. I wonder if a member is already worth 7 though...

We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who has their own business/s going for at least one year and generating at least $100K/year in revenue. That's not so hard is it? Maybe I should change it to $100K/year in profit. To apply, you will only need to pay the non-refundable initiation fee of $2500. The group will take 4 applicants, so I guess you can say the total amount is $10,000, non-refundable. I'm kidding. But it is mandatory that you have a good amount of business experience, have a very positive mental attitude, and a fire under your butt to grind like your family's life for three generations depends on it. We are very picky with who we surround ourselves with now. We have no problem letting you go if you're not a good match, are wanting to take without providing value in return, or just mentally dragging everyone down.

Other notes:
1. We meet at least once a month.
2. We prefer someone in the Houston area.
3. We will meet up with as many people (both female/male) from this forum unless we find a possible candidate somewhere else.

Hoping to hear back from you guys/gals.

- Dat @Twopro @TNT Ron @sWALK90

Acnehommie

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 31, 2021
Reposting this in case people aren't seeing the update :

What is up MF community?

It's been a minute since I've been on the forum. Ever since the members in this thread met up in 2016, we've been through about 9 people and ended with 4 members who are still standing and making somewhere in the 6-figure range a year. It's been a roller-coaster ride, and I've personally come to realize for a fact that no matter how much success we attain, there are always issues that come along with it, ALWAYS. The grind has to continue. If you stop, so will your business/s.

Next month will be our 4-year anniversary (lol @ the thought of becoming a millionaire in one year). The mastermind group has decided to bring on a new member to give us a little spark, a push, a hip thrust. Yes, we have gotten a little too comfortable so having a new member may help revitalize the spark in us to break into the next level, 7 figures. I wonder if a member is already worth 7 though...

We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who has their own business/s going for at least one year and generating at least $100K/year in revenue. That's not so hard is it? Maybe I should change it to $100K/year in profit. To apply, you will only need to pay the non-refundable initiation fee of $2500. The group will take 4 applicants, so I guess you can say the total amount is $10,000, non-refundable. I'm kidding. But it is mandatory that you have a good amount of business experience, have a very positive mental attitude, and a fire under your butt to grind like your family's life for three generations depends on it. We are very picky with who we surround ourselves with now. We have no problem letting you go if you're not a good match, are wanting to take without providing value in return, or just mentally dragging everyone down.

Other notes:
1. We meet at least once a month.
2. We prefer someone in the Houston area.
3. We will meet up with as many people (both female/male) from this forum unless we find a possible candidate somewhere else.

Hoping to hear back from you guys/gals.

- Dat @Twopro @TNT Ron @sWALK90
Is this group still open? I'd love to join :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.