Rag$2Riche$
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
I am looking to hire a telesales team manager for which I don't know if I must hire him as an employee or if I can do this under IC. The manager will work from his home, will have regular working hours, general management of the telesales team (who will be under IC), be paid hourly and commission. As I do not have experience yet and know all of the fine details of what will be expected of the manager as I am sure more will come up as we begin the work. My question being would I be able to hire this manager as an IC? If you cannot answer my question as 100% fact where would I obtain a factual answer?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
