TheRiskTaken
PARKED
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2010
- Messages
- 15
Rep Bank
$70
$70
My goal with this thread is to find the best alternative financing and/or investors for my start-up. I'm 24, single, rent, and have no loans whatsoever. My monthly living expenses are about 950/mo. My credit SUCKS. What I do have, is time. Time is my most valuable assett. I was laid off last May.
I bootstrapped an internet advertising sole proprietorship last August. I do mostly ppc, with some seo, sem, and mobile marketing as well. I didn't break profit until the start of 2010. 2 months ago, after 70 hrs/wk of bootstrapping, I was achieving gross revenues of 1400/wk. Yes, you read that right. Those in the business will know this industry is pretty volatile although that is the beauty of it somewhat and, just two weeks ago, my gross profit was approximately $300.00/day with gross revenue of 750/day. The problem with this situation is the companies that pay me still only pay net 30. I can't sustain spending 4900/week any longer and have thus had to slow down my business' expenditure. I really see no ceiling to how much can be made here and I'm feeling stifled at this point. There is so much money to be made and work to be done, I'm just frustrated being held down by financing.
Also, I'm looking to form an s-corp asap as I'd like to limit my personal liablity as well as reap the benefits of not having to be paid a fair market salary as I would be If I were to form an LLC. Can you advise me the best path to forming my s-corp successfully, securely, as well as any and all costs to expect as well? Anyone? And ftw, how about some professional advice as to whether the best new hire would be contract, part time, full time etc. Anyone in this field, I'd love to speak with you. THANKS
I bootstrapped an internet advertising sole proprietorship last August. I do mostly ppc, with some seo, sem, and mobile marketing as well. I didn't break profit until the start of 2010. 2 months ago, after 70 hrs/wk of bootstrapping, I was achieving gross revenues of 1400/wk. Yes, you read that right. Those in the business will know this industry is pretty volatile although that is the beauty of it somewhat and, just two weeks ago, my gross profit was approximately $300.00/day with gross revenue of 750/day. The problem with this situation is the companies that pay me still only pay net 30. I can't sustain spending 4900/week any longer and have thus had to slow down my business' expenditure. I really see no ceiling to how much can be made here and I'm feeling stifled at this point. There is so much money to be made and work to be done, I'm just frustrated being held down by financing.
Also, I'm looking to form an s-corp asap as I'd like to limit my personal liablity as well as reap the benefits of not having to be paid a fair market salary as I would be If I were to form an LLC. Can you advise me the best path to forming my s-corp successfully, securely, as well as any and all costs to expect as well? Anyone? And ftw, how about some professional advice as to whether the best new hire would be contract, part time, full time etc. Anyone in this field, I'd love to speak with you. THANKS
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
