The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hi :)

Niven kim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 15, 2021
Hello, I am a 25-year-old student living in Seoul,korea.
I majored in fashion, and I've been working part-time for 5 years without a break, and I've been doing a consumptive job selling my time.
But the way I want to live is that I have a lot of money, but I want to help other people's lives, acquire knowledge for that life, and spread that knowledge to develop good influence.

After graduating from high school, I have been working part-time at a Korean fashion conglomerate and an luxury shop for 5 years since I was 20 years old,
and I have been walking Sid work that I have been reading Fastlane.

Even though it was not the direction I wanted, my freedom and time were exchanged for money only with the will to live hard.

I would like to read an unscripted book, live a different life than before, and find a free life than a scripted one.
So I joined the forum to see various opinions, to communicate with those who read the passing lane, and I want to solve each of today's problems.

Thank you
Niven kim

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...