The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi

Joost11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 10, 2019
Hi all,

Let me start off by saying that this forum is amazing. I cant believe all the great (and free) advice that is available.

I was fired from my office job about a year ago and have been self-employed ever since (one of the best decisions of my life). I run a couple of affiliate websites that atm make me around 1000€ a month which is obviously not enough but it is enough to have some fun in cheap countries:)

I am not kidding when I say that I work around 3-4 hours a week so as far as freedom, i have kind of achieved that already. My life is great and I am not materialistic whatsoever but as we all now, the more money the more freedom, so now its time to really get started.

My humble goal is 30.000€ a month in passive income:)

Looking forward to be inspired and participating more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Nice username [emoji1787] Welcome to the forum. Keep learning and executing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...