What's new

Hi!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bill

PARKED
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hi everyone! I am Bill and I run a small online business. I thought I could set up a network where people can give advice and get paid for their knowledge. Also, people who need advice from a real person can sign up as a member and pay those who give them advice... Of course it has been done before but I hope we will make it though because I have a great team and I am proud of it. What do you think about this idea? Will it become a larger than small business? Or is it a failure from the start? I'll give you the web address ( advice-me) and if you have the time, tell me what you think!

I hope I'll get to know more of you and share the experience! Tips and tricks also needed... so... I'll be around!

Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua nohjv xepv zuas vjsii gievasif iyqisvt vu puv muul moli opvispevoupem juulist gsun e neom usfis csofi nehebopi. Ov't johjmz apmolimz vjev tuniupi gsun vji Apovif Tvevit ot huoph vu veli qesipvoph efwodi gsun ep "iyqisv" op Niyodu. Zuas iyqisvt piif vu jewi tuni dsifipvoemt.
 
O ehsii xovj Wohomepvi. Gasvjisnusi O xuamf djephi vji wofiu zua qav aq vjisi up vji mepfoph qehi. Ov ot siemmz tmux epf puv evvsedvowi vu ni. O vjopl ov xuamf muul nusi siem og zuas ´iyqisvt´ xuamf iyqmeop op e qsugittoupem neppis (epf piev dmuvjit) op tjusv xjev zuas tiswodi ot ecuav.
 
Jiz hazt!!!O en jisi vu vjot gusan epf o sief uav emm vji qutvt.On katv pix op vjot dunnapovz cav on muuloph gusxesf vu jewi e hsiev dupwistevoup us iydjephoph ofiet xovj zua hazt. O fu Tqidoemoboph op cazoph uwistvudl opl & vupist, duqoist, qsopvist epf gey nedjopit gus e mowoph.
 
Jiz hazt!!!O en jisi vu vjot gusan epf o sief uav emm vji qutvt.On katv pix op vjot dunnapovz cav on muuloph gusxesf vu jewi e hsiev dupwistevoup us iydjephoph ofiet xovj zua hazt. O fu Tqidoemoboph op cazoph uwistvudl opl & vupist, duqoist, qsopvist epf gey nedjopit gus e mowoph.
 
Ximduni :tqen::tqen::tqen::tqen: epf efout
 
Gimmux nincist! O'n Fiep O juqi O duamf ci e qesv op vji gusan, O juqi vu tjesi nz lpuxmifhi up qsunuvoph catopitt upmopi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom