Sweetcrabhoney
PARKED
So I'm really shy... but I'm Chimica. Nice to meet you all. I live in California. I have a son who will be 3 next month and I'm married. I've been working for myself since I was 16. I'm 23. I went to college while in high school and I have two degrees; one in math and the other in business. I have three companies. The first is my non profit company. It's my heart because I've been donating handmade items since I was 14. I love helping people so starting a non profit was the best way I could help people while still doing what I love. My second is my freelance writing service. I've been writing articles and books forever it seems. My third is my direct marking consulting company where I produce ad sheets that blend with content such as recipes and horoscopes. Each of my companies are my babies and I love them completely because they are an extent of me and the passions I have.
I joined because I want to learn more... learning is another one of my many passions. I look forward to learning from all the members here...
All the best,
Chimica
I joined because I want to learn more... learning is another one of my many passions. I look forward to learning from all the members here...
All the best,
Chimica
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
