- Joined
- Aug 10, 2023
- Messages
- 476
Rep Bank
$1,700
$1,700
User Power: 148%
Hey guys, Leo here. @MJ DeMarco
I am a Customer Success team leader in Brazil. Currently, in a SaaS company. I wanna achieve finantial freedom before 35 yo, 29 right now
I have some stock options that can help this goal. Also, I bought some stocks during series A and B rounds. I am preety much invested here (concentration builds wealth, diversification keepts it)
however, I know the stock money wont be enough. Thus, let's create a business
Im aiming for content creation and customer success consultancy in a few years (I will have 9 years of experience in the field and maybe an IPO behind my back). But I want to start right now. So im posting linkedin texts and also will try dropshipping as a side hustle (why not?)
what do you guys think?
I am a Customer Success team leader in Brazil. Currently, in a SaaS company. I wanna achieve finantial freedom before 35 yo, 29 right now
I have some stock options that can help this goal. Also, I bought some stocks during series A and B rounds. I am preety much invested here (concentration builds wealth, diversification keepts it)
however, I know the stock money wont be enough. Thus, let's create a business
Im aiming for content creation and customer success consultancy in a few years (I will have 9 years of experience in the field and maybe an IPO behind my back). But I want to start right now. So im posting linkedin texts and also will try dropshipping as a side hustle (why not?)
what do you guys think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
