Hi folks,
in this post i'm going to introduce myself to you.
I'm a 18 year old high-school graduate from Germany living in the best state of the world:
the Saarland in south-west Germany.
I'll finish school in half a year and don't know what i should do next.
Going to university ?
Beeing independent ?
First studying at university and then beeing independent ?
Dealing on the Stock Exchange ?
Working as normal employee seems not to be a great idea because i would never be financially independent.
I think i have a great potential in my young age but i don't know how to use my energy effectively :smxA:
I'm sorry for my bad English. I'm working on it :thankyousign:
kind regards
Lusches
in this post i'm going to introduce myself to you.
I'm a 18 year old high-school graduate from Germany living in the best state of the world:
the Saarland in south-west Germany.
I'll finish school in half a year and don't know what i should do next.
Going to university ?
Beeing independent ?
First studying at university and then beeing independent ?
Dealing on the Stock Exchange ?
Working as normal employee seems not to be a great idea because i would never be financially independent.
I think i have a great potential in my young age but i don't know how to use my energy effectively :smxA:
I'm sorry for my bad English. I'm working on it :thankyousign:
kind regards
Lusches
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
