The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm new here and just realized what I have been missing

dfw1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 3, 2010
Dallas TX
Hello everyone,

I just want to introduce myself before I start posting on the main forums.

First let me address the title to this thread. I have been trying to make money online for a few years now. I always had money making ideas, I just don't have the resources to begin them and that is really ashame. Because to of them I feel are real winners, based on my research and uniqueness of the ideas.

One of the things that I just realized that I may be doing wrong though, is taking my time with my entrepreneurial projects. I research and think about, and I usually take action without urgency.

I think my missing element to success is creating more urgency for myself to make money with my ideas.

Starting now I am going to pick my best idea, that I have already written down on paper and have even made a mind map as to how it will function... and I am going to work the idea like today is my last day on earth.

I'm not interested in getting rich slow, I want to get rich by spring of this year.

I could turn this post into a book going over the website money making idea I have... but I'm going to really expedite what I need to do instead of sitting on my dumper, analyzing.

Right now I have pretty much hit rock bottom and now it is time for me to totally succeed.

There is alot of good info here and I also find it inspirational. That will really help.

- Gary

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane Gary. If you are from DFW then we are in the same area. There are a few others on here from the area as well. I wish you well on your journey. Post what you learn about as you progress. We all like to hear the both the challenges and successes of the trip.:cheers:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for posting Gary, sounds like urgency is another form of "passion". Find your passion (and I don't mean "do what you love") and that will give you the motivation to do what most others wont. Passion fuels you, burns you, and drives you.

For me, my passion was to survive on my own in a new city with no friends, no money, and no job. My passion was Lamborghinis. My passion was to awake with no alarm clock. My passion was to help my mother retire comfortably with no mortgage worries ... FIND YOUR PASSION and you will find your urgency!!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...