The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi! I'm Michael, I'm the software dev :)

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
Hi, I'm Michael. I've been the software dev for over 5 years (I'm 28)d, but I want to create my own business. Recently I've started blogging to give some value to other devs and gain a community around me. I have the ideas for some courses and books about programming and for web/mobile apps. I have strong soft skills and good contact with people. I live in Poland but as you probably know it is not a great country to become an entrepreneur.

Currently I'm reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " book and almost finish it. I hope to get a lot of positive energy here and find answers to my questions.
Best regards :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi, I'm Michael. I've been software dev for over 5 years (I'm 28)d, but I want to create my own businesses. Recently I've stared blogging to give some value to other devs and gain a community around me. I have the ideas for some courses and books about programming and for web/mobile apps. I have the strong soft skills and good contact with people. I live in Poland but as you probably know it is not a great country to become a enterpreneur.

Currently I'm reading "The Milionaire Fastlane" book and almost finish it. I hope to get a lot of positive energy here and find answers for my quesitions.
Welcome Aboard!

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Hi, I'm Michael. I've been the software dev for over 5 years (I'm 28)d, but I want to create my own business. Recently I've started blogging to give some value to other devs and gain a community around me. I have the ideas for some courses and books about programming and for web/mobile apps. I have strong soft skills and good contact with people. I live in Poland but as you probably know it is not a great country to become an entrepreneur.

Currently I'm reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " book and almost finish it. I hope to get a lot of positive energy here and find answers to my questions.
Hi and welcome! It's always great to meet other software developers and bloggers. What exactly are the languages, tools and frameworks you have been using as a developer? Also, what are you blogging about and which platforms do you use?

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
Hi and welcome! It's always great to meet other software developers and bloggers. What exactly are the languages, tools and frameworks you have been using as a developer? Also, what are you blogging about and which platforms do you use?
Nice to meet you! My "core" tools and languages are Java, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SQL. Sometimes I have to write something in React/React Native and I enjoy the frontend very much, but I do not feel as strong as in the backend. Recently I've been interested in Flutter! It's an awesome tool for creating mobile apps for both android and ios. I've finished a course from Udemy and created the app showing weather conditions in my home (I've built the entire system with RaspberryPI and weather sensors).

My (generally our, because I'm blogging with two other friends) blog is built on Wordpress using Divi template. My main passion in the "programming world" is writing pure code. I'm passionate about such terms as clean code, clean architecture, domain driver design, strongly typed code, functional programming, architecture, and so on.

I've decided to start blogging because I've worked with a lot of devs who have known Java and Spring for a long time but their code was ugly, non-testable, non-readable, and looks like it was designed by Junior Dev.

I've taught some of my friends about code craftsmanship, they appreciated it very much so I decided to share my knowledge and just help other devs ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...