bazillionaire
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 20, 2010
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
Hi my name is Carl. I've been doing marketing online full-time for about 3 years. In these 3 years I've become a hermit. Mostly staying in my bedroom working and reading.
I've just turned 24 years old this year. And I feel like I need a change in scenery. It's getting to be a bore to live in Utah. My parents have been to kind in letting me stay rent free at their home.
I read MJ's story of how he moved to Arizona. I think it's a very brave thing. I'm not sure if I would have the same courage. But I want to do the same thing. Except I would like to move to Las Vegas. Just took a road trip out there and I loved it.
I don't have much money saved up. It would take a couple of months to get the money. But I want to make the move by the summer. What would you guys suggest? Should I get a part-time job to save up for the trip?
The other option is to move out with my older brother. He's moving to California. But I would need to get a job there to help pay rent. Do you think that would be better?
I know I need the change. But I'm unsure of what to do. I'm hoping to get a sense of direction from you guys. Plus writing this out helps as well.
Thanks for reading.
Carl
I've just turned 24 years old this year. And I feel like I need a change in scenery. It's getting to be a bore to live in Utah. My parents have been to kind in letting me stay rent free at their home.
I read MJ's story of how he moved to Arizona. I think it's a very brave thing. I'm not sure if I would have the same courage. But I want to do the same thing. Except I would like to move to Las Vegas. Just took a road trip out there and I loved it.
I don't have much money saved up. It would take a couple of months to get the money. But I want to make the move by the summer. What would you guys suggest? Should I get a part-time job to save up for the trip?
The other option is to move out with my older brother. He's moving to California. But I would need to get a job there to help pay rent. Do you think that would be better?
I know I need the change. But I'm unsure of what to do. I'm hoping to get a sense of direction from you guys. Plus writing this out helps as well.
Thanks for reading.
Carl
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
