The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi. I'm Jaylon.

lifese

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 28, 2016
Hi, my name is Jaylon.

I'm currently a 21 year old "senior" studying supply chain. I am taking another year because I couldn't resist that free scholarship money, especially since it funds a good portion of my living expenses while I work on my business goals.

Speaking of business goals. My current ventures are niche, dropship ecommerce stores; SEO, key phrases, ads, content, and all that jazz. I am going down this route since, if done correctly and well, it can create some significant side income. Especially if you have more than one store. My first store will be launched in a few weeks time. Once I have some side income coming in from relatively "low" maintenance stores, I can focus on more profitable business ventures.

After I have my footing in ecommerce, the paths I would like to be pursuing in the coming months are real estate, importing and exporting, and product/service development. I have the real estate knowledge and contracts ready to go. I am currently learning about importing and exporting. And, like many, I have ideas for products/services and will learn how to turn those from an idea into a reality.

One of my favorite things to do is learn from mentors. Reading books only gets me so far. I take notes and retain the knowledge, but taking action is how I learn the quickest. And having a mentor act as a guide along the way makes the process much quicker, more rewarding, and more fun. I'm down to learn from anyone. Tight on cash though! Willing to trade profits for knowledge and guidance.

I've always had the desire to create success and wealth for myself through unconventional methods in society's eyes - not go the usual 9 to 5 route for the next 45 years. I really only acted on this desire at the beginning of this past summer. I noticed I was wasting a lot of time so I set down my games, studied up, and really started to focus.

A big reason for my quick change in mindset is due to my professors all talking about long careers where I work for company X, work my way up, and invest in my retirement. It honestly depressed me to sit in class. So, I gave that idea one of these :finger: and got my butt to work.

My biggest strength is that I ask questions. I question the conventional method of earning money. I question all religions in search of answers. I question why things are the way they are. This really is my most valuable skill, or at least I see it that way. It lets me look outside of the box we have been tucked into, and see what most others fail to notice.

Have a great day guys,
Jaylon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...