The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hi. I work in many industries including recycling and warehouse. Will my deposit that reaches $1M be exactly $1,000,000?

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
I work various manual labor jobs and run a self-improvement and information website. When I reach a million dollars, I plan to invest about a third into a farm that specializes in energy efficiency and environmentalism. I will post what I think are milestones in my cash asset growth. I don’t think I have a lot to specifically offer for earning advice but would be glad to answer questions. I hope everyone is having a nice day. Sincerely, Brit

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
I work various manual labor jobs and run a self-improvement and information website. When I reach a million dollars, I plan to invest about a third into a farm that specializes in energy efficiency and environmentalism. I will post what I think are milestones in my cash asset growth. I don’t think I have a lot to specifically offer for earning advice but would be glad to answer questions. I hope everyone is having a nice day. Sincerely, Brit
hi. I have as of 6/5/2022 made $20 in total deposits toward my goal of $1M (either to an account, cash box, or other). The guess will be for the final single deposit that reaches or exceeds $1M. [editing: total savings of for this are now at $27, intial funds were at $7] I hope everyone is having a nice day

Last edited:

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
hi. now at a balance of $47. I'm hoping to speed things up some and find a way to make the deposit exceeding $1M more fun for the topic. I hope everyone is having a nice day

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
added $10 to now be at $57 for this savings effort. I wish everyone luck for their income and savings, and goal to better the world, and as a small sidenote want to say there will be a $40 prize to who guesses the final balance that meets or exceeds the $1M when the time, hopefully, comes

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
added $10 to now be at $57 for this savings effort. I wish everyone luck for their income and savings, and goal to better the world, and as a small sidenote want to say there will be a $40 prize to who guesses the final balance that meets or exceeds the $1M when the time, hopefully, comes
Hi, I am now at $607 with my savings, partially to create the training/clubhouse property and agriculture property projects. I just have to keep my regular job and hopefully my additional income, and things will progress for the goal of those savings, capital, and training/visitor and agriculture property projects. At my regular job I am proactive to train people, but this property will be a satellite to that and smaller, but with some pluses since it's very customized. I hope everyone is having a nice day. Brit, NM USA

JBritSteele

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 20, 2022
Hi, I am now at $607 with my savings, partially to create the training/clubhouse property and agriculture property projects. I just have to keep my regular job and hopefully my additional income, and things will progress for the goal of those savings, capital, and training/visitor and agriculture property projects. At my regular job I am proactive to train people, but this property will be a satellite to that and smaller, but with some pluses since it's very customized. I hope everyone is having a nice day. Brit, NM USA
With intended spending of goal, I've changed the training and clubhouse goal to a different project, and the original planned for sooner

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...