The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I am Gene, 23 years old

FastGenius

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 5, 2017
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

It all started 2 years ago when my girlfriend (which I was deeply in love with) left me, my parents divorced and my father had a all time low in his business when he lost his only customer (a big one) and we had no more money left that we had to sell the house. After high school I didn't know what to do so I chose to become a filmmaker, just because I watched a lot of movies back then. This decision almost led me to a depression because art school is really really not my thing and I actually don't like making movies, I like watching them..

Ok enough backstory, when I started reading the book from Covey: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People I became aware of myself and what the hell I was doing with my life. 10 books after that I read TMF and everything changed for me. I made a decision to take action, no more excuses and no more being a wantrepreneur. I've learned so much from this forum since then.

I learned myself to code in 5 months, learn copywriting, improve my speech, motivate people. Now I have a website business with a friend of mine. We have a lot of small websites we make and 2 months ago I cold called a bigger company which I managed to get and we got 10k euro for that deal.

4 months ago I had an idea for a filmmakers web application, I now have a team of 6 who are working on this project, in 3 weeks we launch the beta version. We call the app Quickfilm and we already have an Instagram with 150k followers, a Slack group with 700 users. I really have faith in this project and I'll keep on working hard and smart to accomplish my dreams.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...