What's new

Hi, I am Dave

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DTran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 30%
Hello everyone,

I found out about this forum through the blog of Victor Pride, and I was surprised at the determination and the no-BS approach to success of everyone here. Needless to say, I was hooked from day one, and I have decided to cut out all the useless crap I spent most of my time on and devote all of it to learning from this forum

Here is my story. After coming back from Peace Corps in April, and after spending a ton of time reading books that I missed out on during college, I finally had my eyes opened about life and job security. It's all just a bunch of lies. So I started learning the skill set of a entrepreneur, because I know that is the only way for someone to be truly independent.

At the moment, I am working in a clinical research job (nothing technical, just data entry) to generate a income that I can barely get by, due to all the debts that I had collected over the years in college (stupid, I know). Because of that, I am staying with my parents, to keep expense to a bare minimum. But I will move out soon, since I don't want to burden them anymore than I have to

At the moment, I am learning copywriting, since it is helpful for an entrepreneur to know how to sell, and I can start freelancing after I have gotten the basic. Hopefully this will help me generate some more income so that I can pay back all my debt as well as paying back to my parents for all their trouble

Since I know Chinese, my long term plan, after paying back everything, is to look into doing business in SEAsia, either importing or creating a product, by first making some connections and see what kind of opportunities are available.

If anyone need help with translating any document in Chinese, please let me know. The least I can do is to give something back, after I have learned so much from this forum already.

Thanks for reading
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjepl zua cuvj gus zuas ipduasehinipv. O en huoph vu liiq xusloph ev ov.

Iesmois O'wi qav aq e xsovoph tenqmi epf siraitvif gus dsovorai, epf jewi emsiefz huvvip tuni hsiev giifcedl gsun ov. O lpux O en tvomm huv e muv ug onqsuwinipv vu fu, tu O xomm liiq qavvoph aq tenqmit vjisi epf etl gus zuas uqopoup.

Giim gsii vu djidl uav vjev vjsief epf miv ni lpux xjev zua vjopl. Ov xet nz notveli gus qavvoph ov op vji optofist, dep epzupi jimq nuwi ov cedl vu vji hipisem gusan?

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/tjuxvjsief.qjq/48858-E-pixc-evvinqv-ev-duqzxsovoph?huvu=pixqutv

Vjeplt

Fewi
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom