The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from sunny Germany!

G

Guest4231

In May this year I read on Small Business Ideas and Resources for Entrepreneurs the article „Top 10 Personal Finance Books of All Timeâ€. MJ’s book (TMF ) was one of them. The short summary convinced me immediately. Meanwhile I have it almost through, just a few pages left.

I should have read this or such a book approx. 20 years ago.
It was the late 80’s. I finished the high school and loved my computer. In addition, I made a lot of sports (Badminton) and tried to improve my performance with special diets/nutrition.
Then, one day I thought why not combine my IT affinity with my gained know how about diet/nutrition. I wrote a quite simple but extensive computer program which analyzed what you ate and drunk, incl. some basic recommendations. At that time, late 80’s, beginning 90’s there was no such software available at least in Germany.

I managed to sell it to 3 fitness studios (gyms) but unfortunately I didn’t pursuit it further. It’s a pity. Maybe I could have taken the Fastlane!
Today I’m a portfolio Manager at a pharmaceutical company and looking for ways to join the Fastlane.

Hope to meet interesting people here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
Herzlich Willkommen!

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
is it dangerous there?

in nuremberg???

not too bad, i guess.

In Israel - it's very safe!! mostly everywhere. walking at night, etc. in all the cities, etc. I live in Jerusalem and it's beautiful and safe here.

JackTackett

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 28, 2013
Cary, NC
Greetings from Cary NC. I'm a published author both traditional and self published. Looking forward to learning and helping out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...