What's new

Hi, from someone who's there, but will I go further, or what?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fastback

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 14%
Hey everyone.

First day visiting this forum, and it kind of looks like a place I might check into from time to time.

I kind of was looking for something
-positive
-business minded
-a place to foster ideas
-and lastly a place to help me decide, if I'm going to forge ahead and rekindle my entrepreneurial ways, or just stay where I am.

People who look at me from the outside, might say I have It all.
I have made a lot of $ working for myself over the years.
I have a nice house (and am about to buy an investment property)
I have the nice fast boat, supercar bla bla bla.

But I also earned all this from hard work. Those of you who work for yourselves know; It is often long hours and a lot of work.

Anyway for the past few years I actually hired on to another company working in a management position. I thought that in doing so, it would free up my evenings, which were usually the times when I'd catch up on my paperwork, accounting, phoning etc.

It's a good salary, but honestly I got where I am from income I earned working for myself.

Okay here's where it gets interesting.
In working for someone else, I have learned a helluva lot more about management, business, networking, communication, managing employees and an impossible number of other skills that I never had before this.

I think to myself, "If I had these skills while I was working for myself...even more.. and more income $$"

So I am presently deciding what I am going to do.
Stay where I am. enjoy my free time, evenings, weekends etc.
Stay where I am, and start a slow build up on my own businesses again, on my own time.
Move forward with the plan to go full force back into business. Weekends and evenings are going to suffer again.

or even, look for advancements in the private sector working for someone else.


What are my goals? That I have to decide. I don't really "want" for anything. I could have material possessions right now, if I wanted something. I don't really care for getting into a bigger and better contest with the "joneses'

I worked hard for my money. I don't choose to waste it on poorly thought out business ventures, nor poorly chosen personal items.

One thing, I've gotten into lately, is travel. I wouldn't mind having a personal caribbean retreat, for weekend and winter getaways.

Anyway so much for the long personal BS.

so, HI and I hope to find this an interesting forum, to check out from time to time.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xiemvj ot nusi ecuav gsii voni vjep nupiz.

Ov tuapft moli zua esi dupvipv xovj vsefoph 5 gus 2.

jvvq://xxx.vjigetvmepivunommoupt.du...429-pihevowi-60-suo-opvsutqidvoup-gsofez.jvnm

Puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev, juxiwis, og zua xepv vu ci vsamz gsii, vji kuc jet vu hu. Ziv, og zua muwi zuas kuc, zua emsiefz esi gsii.

Ximduni vu vji cuesf epf vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup. Tuapft moli zua jewi e muv ug iyqisvoti vjev xi dep miesp gsun.
 
O ehsii xovj NK!!.. Ov't puv ecuav vji nupiz.. ov'e ecuav vji voni. Voni zua dep'v caz cedl updi ov't hupi.

Vji mefz xju fiwimuqif vji Cecz Ioptviop wofiu tisoit.. vjev tvesvif gsun puvjoph.. nefi 100l gostv zies.. vjip 1nommoup.. vjip 20 nommoup epf xet xusloph emm vji voni... tji xet vosif epf nottoph uav up mogi.. Demmif Fotpiz vjiz cuahjv ov gus 20 nommoup. Tji ot vsewimoph esuapf vji xusmf xovj jis genomz (jis feahjvist esi zuaph viipehist) gus e zies.
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni, epf vjuahjvt.

Vjisi ot emtu e gsiifun vu xusloph gus zuastimg.

Gus iyenqmi, atif vu ci ecmi vu hu uav op nz cuev, nof xiil up e tappz fez, dsaoti vji jescuast, qamm aq, hu vu e podi sitveasepv, jewi gap.

O deppuv fu vjev pux. Ximm O duamf, cav O'f hiv gosif raodl ;)
 
hsiev opvsu.

tu, xjev vzqi ug xusl fof zua fu cz zuastimg op vji qetv?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom