The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Silicon Valley

entreprenewer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 9, 2013
Hey guys,
Serial entrepreneur from Silicon Valley here. I'm working on a few startups of my own, one is http://zadaqa.com and the other is a book I'm crowdfunding. It is a crystallization of an elite MBA program for entrepreneurs like yourselves (http://jle.vi/book)

I'm hoping to get some inspiration and ideas on this forum about what topics entrepreneurs are struggling with.

Look forward to getting to know some of you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
Look forward to getting to know some of you guys!

Welcome to the forum!

Just checked out your site. I'm sure everyone would love to hear the process behind the first company you sold. Maybe a thread in the success stories?

entreprenewer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 9, 2013
Hmm... hadn't thought about that. I'm very new to the forum and don't know the etiquette. It also might come off poorly as I just registered yesterday...

Do you still think it's a good idea?

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
Hmm... hadn't thought about that. I'm very new to the forum and don't know the etiquette. It also might come off poorly as I just registered yesterday...

Do you still think it's a good idea?

Absolutely. This forum is all about providing value and helping others. Your story can help a lot of people on here.

Even doing an AMA (ask me anything) would be great.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...