Hi, I'm 20 yo guy from Poland who isn't satisfied of average living style. I want to fly above my family, friends, majority. I want to show my parents they are wrong, there is a better life waiting for me. No the one like their. I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and started to learn about making many in the Internet. I started two websites: http://simowagaleria.pl/ and http://budowniczymc.pl/en/
For awhile I'm trying to advertise them to get to as many peaople as possible. My first goal to achieve is to move out from my parent's house, buy my own car, show everyone who don't belive in me they are wrong and I can lead my dream life without their advices which leaded them to nowhere.
For awhile I'm trying to advertise them to get to as many peaople as possible. My first goal to achieve is to move out from my parent's house, buy my own car, show everyone who don't belive in me they are wrong and I can lead my dream life without their advices which leaded them to nowhere.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
