Hi All,
My name is Richard Kenny, I live in Christchurch New Zealand, we just had a 7.1 magnatude earthquake in September that devastated alot of the city, we have had nearly 3000 aftershocks now and I can tell you it aint too much fun feelin that house shake!
I run a company called rent2buynz, our website is rent2buynz.co.nz, christchurch.nzrenttoown.com is one of our lead generators.
I am one of New Zealand's leading experts when it comes to residential lease options/rent to own, at the age of 28 that is something I am very proud of.
The earthquake has really changed the market on a local scale for us and that is a challenge we are facing as a business right now.
I am passionate about taking action and being positive, 2 fundamentals people very often overlook.
Trust and integrity are 2 of my core values and I hope all in the forum share these with me.
Enough from me for now.
Here's to success:smxB:
My name is Richard Kenny, I live in Christchurch New Zealand, we just had a 7.1 magnatude earthquake in September that devastated alot of the city, we have had nearly 3000 aftershocks now and I can tell you it aint too much fun feelin that house shake!
I run a company called rent2buynz, our website is rent2buynz.co.nz, christchurch.nzrenttoown.com is one of our lead generators.
I am one of New Zealand's leading experts when it comes to residential lease options/rent to own, at the age of 28 that is something I am very proud of.
The earthquake has really changed the market on a local scale for us and that is a challenge we are facing as a business right now.
I am passionate about taking action and being positive, 2 fundamentals people very often overlook.
Trust and integrity are 2 of my core values and I hope all in the forum share these with me.
Enough from me for now.
Here's to success:smxB:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
