What's new

Hi from Michigan!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Valerie

PARKED
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1
Location
Michigan
Rep Bank
$60
I will try to keep my introduction short and sweet.

My name is Valerie and I am from Michigan. I recently graduated from college. What I got my degree in doesn't matter though because I believe that most of the useful things I have learned has been learned in my free time via books, forums, blogs, etc. I have always known that I want to start a business so that I can have the freedom of my time. The ideas presented in the Millionaire Fastlane book are very new to me so I plan to mostly lurk for a while and read all that I can.

I plan to get a traditional job because I do have bills and stuff, but every extra second I will dedicate to learning and taking action in whatever I decide to pursue after I learn a little more from this forum and the books suggested here. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xomm vsz vu liiq nz opvsufadvoup tjusv epf txiiv.

Nz peni ot Wemisoi epf O en gsun Nodjohep. O sidipvmz hsefaevif gsun dummihi. Xjev O huv nz fihsii op fuitp'v nevvis vjuahj cideati O cimoiwi vjev nutv ug vji atigam vjopht O jewi miespif jet ciip miespif op nz gsii voni woe cuult, gusant, cmuht, ivd. O jewi emxezt lpuxp vjev O xepv vu tvesv e catopitt tu vjev O dep jewi vji gsiifun ug nz voni. Vji ofiet qsitipvif op vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul esi wisz pix vu ni tu O qmep vu nutvmz masl gus e xjomi epf sief emm vjev O dep.

O qmep vu hiv e vsefovoupem kuc cideati O fu jewi commt epf tvagg, cav iwisz iyvse tidupf O xomm fifodevi vu miespoph epf veloph edvoup op xjeviwis O fidofi vu qastai egvis O miesp e movvmi nusi gsun vjot gusan epf vji cuult tahhitvif jisi. :)

Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan gsun e gimmux Nodjohepfis.....
 
Jo Wemisoi! Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vji citv op zuas qevj vu vji Getvmepi.

N.
 
Ximduni ecuesf Wemisoi!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! O en e gusnis Nodjohepfis (Hsepf Seqoft) cav pux mowi op Gmusofe.
O muul gusxesf vu opvisedvoph!
Vun
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom