The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HI From Malaysia!

LearnerBPS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2013
Malaysia
Hi everyone, My name is Bryan Peter Soon and I'm from Malaysia. Please pardon me if my English is bad.
Currently, I'm still studying in college. But will be graduating soon. How I came to know about this forum is through a relative of mine who introduced me 'The Millionare Fastlane' book. My main reason to why I am here is because i would want to learn to make my own money without have to be so dependable on my parents financially. My parents are well occupied in trying to provide the best of what they can for me and my sibling's future but by doing so they have resulted to acquiring more debt. I want to help ease my parent's burden and in the future i want to become a brother that can be of help to my siblings financially.

Before joining this forum, i have been doing a lot of reading on Robert Kiyosaki books and other books that is related to making a business. It did help me by changing my mentality but so far... it didn't guide me how to make a business. Currently I am learning how to code. So I look forward to meeting and learning with new people here. I hope that you guys would share your knowledge and wisdom. Big thanks to MJ for making the books and this forum :D.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LaPulga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 26, 2013
Hello :) Looks like we kinda have the same reasons. Looking forward to see what progress you did.

LaPulga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 26, 2013
I am waiting for a sample of a product i would like to sell under a new brand. In the meantime i am reading a lot about SEO.

LearnerBPS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2013
Malaysia
Importing? What kinds of imports? if you don't mind disclosing it :)
So far i've only tried affiliate marketing (Which didn't turn out to be something i'm interested in, wasted a few bucks there but i did learn a lot from the way they did it.)

Btw since you're reading out on SEO now, I think you should read up on this too. I stumble upon it while i was looking to for the information i needed for my websites https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/showthread.php/47033-SEO-is-dead-or-is-it

Last edited by a moderator:

LaPulga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 26, 2013
I mainly imported electronic products like gamepads or headsets and sold them here in switzerland.

Oh thanks for the link!

LearnerBPS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2013
Malaysia
Ahh ok, cool. Alright, thanks for the reply.
Sure, you're welcome. I hope it helped you.
All the best :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...