The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hi from johny ind

jsnv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2011
hi all, my name is johny and i'm from indonesia. I've found and read The Millionaire Fast lane and that's what brought me here.

i currently working full time job as a application developer. I'm so excited about the fact that my current situation are the same as The Millionaire Fast lane but in slow lane :bgh:.

so here i want to know something that can improve or switch me in the fast lane.And i'm willing to learn new thing from you guys. And i hope through this forum will help me a lot to archive my fast lane :fastlane:

ps: hope all can understand my English :D sorry.

see u all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

petethepeddler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2010
PA / NY
Hi Johny Welcome to the Fastlane!

Do you work for a company as a app developer or are you a freelancer?

What type of apps have you worked on?

Don't worry about your English I'm sure we can all figure out what you're saying.

There are a lot of great people on here and a lot of great resources in the past posts. Take your time and read through some of the older posts, especially the threads that are sticky'd.

Good Luck!

jsnv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2011
Thx for you tips will check out the sticky :great:
Yes i work for a company as a app developer, 9 -5 work :D

majorly i build app for internal used like sales system, inventory etc and sometime make informational website also.

thx
Hi Johny Welcome to the Fastlane!

Do you work for a company as a app developer or are you a freelancer?

What type of apps have you worked on?

Don't worry about your English I'm sure we can all figure out what you're saying.

There are a lot of great people on here and a lot of great resources in the past posts. Take your time and read through some of the older posts, especially the threads that are sticky'd.

Good Luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...