Just_Be
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2012
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 63%
Hey people I mistakenly haven't taken much action until now because i was in university and did not have the self discipline to replace my leisure time with time spent on creating my fastlane. I know excuses.. In mid-february/march I developed an idea to solve a problem related to the travel industry and even found a very skillful (but also time-lacking) partner who lives in australia. I then went to a 2-day entrepreneurs' bootcamp sponsored by my university. I pitched my idea and talked to some real entrepreneurs who made millions already. They uncovered some flaws in my idea and the fact that I was having trouble describing it's essence disheartened me. I had even bought the domain and started building the website. After the bootcamp i decided that i had fallen in love with my idea and I decided I should drop it and start again after I take my degree.
I have always been more productive/effective/motivated when working in a team. My good friends unfortunately are not so ambitious and have the slowlane mentality therefore I haven't found anyone in real life to team up with yet.
My goal is to make positive changes to this world that will make a difference to a lot of people. I don't count on a specific idea but I want to provide real value and not just take people's money. The motivation behind this goal is the triad that MJ describes. Relationships, health, independence + a warm feeling of being useful/helpful to the world
I have already read some posts in the forum and it looks like an invaluable source of knowledge. I will try to contribute and add to this knowledge as much as I can
@MJ: Thank you for writing your book and sustaining this community !
cheers
I have always been more productive/effective/motivated when working in a team. My good friends unfortunately are not so ambitious and have the slowlane mentality therefore I haven't found anyone in real life to team up with yet.
My goal is to make positive changes to this world that will make a difference to a lot of people. I don't count on a specific idea but I want to provide real value and not just take people's money. The motivation behind this goal is the triad that MJ describes. Relationships, health, independence + a warm feeling of being useful/helpful to the world
I have already read some posts in the forum and it looks like an invaluable source of knowledge. I will try to contribute and add to this knowledge as much as I can
@MJ: Thank you for writing your book and sustaining this community !
cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
