What's new

Hi from Belgium

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

chuck8

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
I'm Chuck, I'm 22 and I'm currently a web developer. I just finished the book of MJ. I've read many books that opened my mind(yes, like 4hww :hl: :smx8:), but none I'd still seemed so logical and possible than "The millionaire fastlane ".

I always wanted to "be my own boss". On leaving school a year ago, I started my own business directly. In fact, I even started while I was at school. For now, my business is not scalable, they are services that require my time every time. And for now,I really can't afford to implement a human resources system. By the way, it seems that it's not the better road.

Of course, I knew it when starting, and it was just a way to escape the employee's life. But now, time to move!

I did not know this forum before I read the book, and you can not imagine how pleased I am to find such a community.

Greets,
Chuck

(Sorry for my google-helped english. I promise I'll make an effort!)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom