The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Argentina!

federicocrespo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 27, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Hi there!
My name is Federico, I'm from Argentina and I'm 30 years old. As someone from down south where saving power is impacted by the always regressive politics and economics, I've always managed my way to keep on the mov. I've done maaany things in order to achieve my goals, but I always get stucked in a midle point. I created my own businesses (events, merchandising, IT), I got graduated in Finances, I studied coding, I worked for small companies and multinationals. This year I've decided that enough is enough and I moved to Australia because Argentina is super complicated for sooo many reasons (inflation 50% anual, devaluation more than 70% same period), and then next year settle down in Canada.

I've found the book of @MJ DeMarco and loving it, so here I am, on my way to speed up my journey, trying to maximize the joy every single day, and learn something new every day.

Cheers!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
¡Bienvenidos! The books are awesome, be sure to read the threads marked “Gold!”

Santiaggo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 2, 2018
Uruguay
Bienvenido amigo! It's great seeing someone from across the river on the forum (although you've moved to Australia now, which in my opinion is a great decision seeing the state Argentina is in).

How's life going in Australia? From what I've heard there are a lot of Argentinians (and south Americans overall) in there.

Minuz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2019
Hi there!
My name is Federico, I'm from Argentina and I'm 30 years old. As someone from down south where saving power is impacted by the always regressive politics and economics, I've always managed my way to keep on the mov. I've done maaany things in order to achieve my goals, but I always get stucked in a midle point. I created my own businesses (events, merchandising, IT), I got graduated in Finances, I studied coding, I worked for small companies and multinationals. This year I've decided that enough is enough and I moved to Australia because Argentina is super complicated for sooo many reasons (inflation 50% anual, devaluation more than 70% same period), and then next year settle down in Canada.

I've found the book of @MJ DeMarco and loving it, so here I am, on my way to speed up my journey, trying to maximize the joy every single day, and learn something new every day.

Cheers!!

Buenas, aca también desde Argentina. Bien ahi que tomaste la decision de irte. Yo me recibí este año y consegui la ciudadania Italiana asi que en algun momento de mis proximos años va a ser probable que termine yendome del pais bananero que tenemos.

Abrazo grande.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

federicocrespo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 27, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Bienvenido amigo! It's great seeing someone from across the river on the forum (although you've moved to Australia now, which in my opinion is a great decision seeing the state Argentina is in).

How's life going in Australia? From what I've heard there are a lot of Argentinians (and south Americans overall) in there.
Sorry for the delay, I was out of internet for a while! Yes, it's full of Argentinians, southamericans overall, I do believe we all face the same issues, but a different scale. It's beautiful here, the sense of security and stability is a plus, and once you get used to it, it's quite hard to go back.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...