Hi Everyone,
My name is James and I'm a 30 year old from Canada.
I've always been fascinated with entrepreneurship but so far I suck at it. I just finished the millionaire fast lane book and it made me realize a lot of things (Process vs Events; opportunity is found in difficult, and etc..). Anyways, I'm gonna go at it again.
Here's more stuff about me.
- co-founded 2 non-profit organizations that still exist today (I followed my passion on this one.)
- failed in a bunch of for-profit businesses (My most recent one was a meal prep business. Most of my ventures I pursued because of passion and enthusiasm. I realized now I violated the Law of Need.)
- joined at least 5 MLM companies (violated Law of Control, and Law of Entry. Will avoid this from now on. Thanks MJ!)
- lived in a closet for 5 months (It happened. Not proud of it)
- achieved 6 figure net worth via the slowlane method (The TMF book opened my eyes to think bigger and faster.)
Thanks MJ for the awesome book! I learned a ton of invaluable lessons. I'm very grateful.
I'm looking forward to interacting with the rest of the community.
JP
My name is James and I'm a 30 year old from Canada.
I've always been fascinated with entrepreneurship but so far I suck at it. I just finished the millionaire fast lane book and it made me realize a lot of things (Process vs Events; opportunity is found in difficult, and etc..). Anyways, I'm gonna go at it again.
Here's more stuff about me.
- co-founded 2 non-profit organizations that still exist today (I followed my passion on this one.)
- failed in a bunch of for-profit businesses (My most recent one was a meal prep business. Most of my ventures I pursued because of passion and enthusiasm. I realized now I violated the Law of Need.)
- joined at least 5 MLM companies (violated Law of Control, and Law of Entry. Will avoid this from now on. Thanks MJ!)
- lived in a closet for 5 months (It happened. Not proud of it)
- achieved 6 figure net worth via the slowlane method (The TMF book opened my eyes to think bigger and faster.)
Thanks MJ for the awesome book! I learned a ton of invaluable lessons. I'm very grateful.
I'm looking forward to interacting with the rest of the community.
JP
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
