• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hi Fastlaners

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by jpena34, Jul 10, 2018.

1. jpena34

jpena34 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $22
    Hi Everyone,

My name is James and I'm a 30 year old from Canada.

I've always been fascinated with entrepreneurship but so far I suck at it. I just finished the millionaire fast lane book and it made me realize a lot of things (Process vs Events; opportunity is found in difficult, and etc..). Anyways, I'm gonna go at it again.

Here's more stuff about me.
    - co-founded 2 non-profit organizations that still exist today (I followed my passion on this one.)
    - failed in a bunch of for-profit businesses (My most recent one was a meal prep business. Most of my ventures I pursued because of passion and enthusiasm. I realized now I violated the Law of Need.)
    - joined at least 5 MLM companies (violated Law of Control, and Law of Entry. Will avoid this from now on. Thanks MJ!)
    - lived in a closet for 5 months (It happened. Not proud of it)
    - achieved 6 figure net worth via the slowlane method (The TMF book opened my eyes to think bigger and faster.)

Thanks MJ for the awesome book! I learned a ton of invaluable lessons. I'm very grateful.

I'm looking forward to interacting with the rest of the community.

JP

FrankL and jon.a like this.