What's new

Hi Fastlaners, Looking forward to learning lots!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GGallagher

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
1
Location
France
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Hi All! I am a 38 year old from Dublin, Ireland but currently living in France. I initially escaped here for 1 year with my family and I am determined to stay here and create my own success.
We have been here 6 years now and I love watching my children grow up in the countryside, bilingual, enjoying lots of sunshine.
I did return to employment for a while to help fund my dreams of building my own business and that experience reinforced how painful it is trading every hour for mediocre money.
The disadvantage of living in rural France is that even a Financial Manager is paid poorly or as I now see it, the advantage of that is that it makes the security less tempting.
I am currently reading Unscripted and Listening to The The Millionaire Fastlane on Audible. I love the honesty and inspiration MJ DeMarco's books provide. Looking forward to a life changing year.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom