The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone

Erez Elya

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 9, 2020
Israel
Hi, glad to be here.
My name is Erez, i am 37 and live in Israel.
I read TMF mostly because i want to build a business that is profit without me being there constantley for the business to earn money.
I like working, but in the long run and a few years from now, i want to spent my time as a wish and not because i have to do something from necessity.
I am working in a factory in our town, and i olso have a small business as a life coach. But as i understood during reading in the forum and reading TFL, i can't tell what specific problem i solve to people, and i realized that i am mostly focus on myself and not on what the market/people say they want and need.
That is the first thing i am working daily to change in my approach to live and business.

Again, i am glad to be here.
Have a great day.
Erez

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi and welcome to the forum,
Sounds like to have pretty specific goals.
I would recommend you try to create different sources of income while you still work at your factory. And as soon as you could make your side hustles your real job I'd quit and focus on building your businesses.

Wish you the best
Kasimir

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Think about this.

The factory in which you work solves a problem otherwise it would not exist.

Moreover, every component in that factory solves a problem otherwise it would not have been bought.

So start to look at what is in front of you with a new head on.

Most people, in my experience, start businesses in things they are familiar with after spotting a better way of doing something.

Dan.

Erez Elya

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 9, 2020
Israel
Hi and welcome to the forum,
Sounds like to have pretty specific goals.
I would recommend you try to create different sources of income while you still work at your factory. And as soon as you could make your side hustles your real job I'd quit and focus on building your businesses.

Wish you the best
Kasimir
Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Erez Elya

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 9, 2020
Israel
Think about this.

The factory in which you work solves a problem otherwise it would not exist.

Moreover, every component in that factory solves a problem otherwise it would not have been bought.

So start to look at what is in front of you with a new head on.

Most people, in my experience, start businesses in things they are familiar with after spotting a better way of doing something.

Dan.
Thanks Dan.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.