The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone

Krystian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 24, 2018
Hi,
Everyone.
First of all, Sorry for my English as it is not my native language.
I gratuated from my university 3,5 year ago and I'm an Transport Engineer.
I feel a bit lost. I m very hard working person but i would like to do everything at the same time...
I enjoy learning foreign languages and would like to pass CAE exam to finish my graduation in UK. I would like become a programmer and finally I d love to start my own bussiness.
I'm currently working in a big corporation but i will probably quit in the next two months (i have a ton of saving so no worries).
Have you got any advice ?
I started learning english for real one year ago. I study it every day after work, i try to find native who I can speak this language with. I really enjoy it but i can not find anything else to do with this skills except getting to know new peple of other nationalities. ;/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Hi @Krystian

Welcome in the legendary FASTLANE Forum!
I am sure you will be able to contribute and also learn a lot here.

Have you got any advice ?

1. Dive into this forum.
    I mean literary. Go read the GOLD and NOTABLE Threads.

2. Get clearer on your goals.
    You say you are a bit lost. You also seem lost to me. You want to that and that and that. Answer yourself the following questions:
    • Whats your mission?
    • What are your goals?
    • Whats your WHY?
    • What are you willing to do to achieve them?
    • What action can you do rigth now that move you a little closer to your goals?
    • Make a plan of all actions necessary and them break them down into smaller and smaller actions. Ask yourself which are the most important of those? Into what daily habits can those be converted?
  3. Go hard on execution.
    Execute until the feedback loop kicks in and you get your first echo. Then decide what next. Refer back to your goal list.

4. Circle of influence.
    Get in contact with real live people who also chase their dreams and think fastlane.
Have fun!

Kind regards Gunther

Krystian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 24, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for fast reply.
Honestly these questions are helpful.
I enjoy learning new things and I love love helping other people and I don't expect anything in return. When i studied i think I was a small entrepranuer, i usually got back home, learn a lot so i could help people in projects maths etc... I would like to be rich but I would rather spend my money on travelling and maybe buy an AUDUI or BMW than Lambo haha. I m at work but i can write something during a break and i have already read some topics from your recommendation.
I think i prefer mastering one or two skills than opening a new business.
Work hard everyday !

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Dear Krystian your welcome!

I enjoy learning new things and I love love helping other people and I don't expect anything in return
Providing value is a great start for the fastlane!

small entrepranuer
What did you do exactly? How many customers? Did it fit the C-E-N-T-S?

I think i prefer mastering one or two skills than opening a new business.
Read the books from MJ?
You can master as many skills as you wish after you are unscripted and never have to work a day in your life because you are financially free...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Krystian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 24, 2018
Hi,

I'm sorry for not responding faster but I immersed myself for 2 days in GOLD Threads.
By saying small entreprenuer I mean doing project for other people who were a bit less organized or lazy (I was given money for this but I didn't want anything - I treated it as help).
I think my goal is to be a very valuable person.
I have not read MJ's book yet but I'm thinking of buying it, but probably in my native language :D.
When I think about business I would rather go toward ecommerce. I would like to learn a bit coding skills, set up my own website and try to sell some products.

Tomorrow is the last day of my work before holiday, I'm going to hitchhike (I will save a lot of money not paying for transport) !!!!!! I will also have lots of time to think about solving people's problems haha :D
Peace.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.