What's new

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Christos83

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
3
Location
Ottawa Ontario Canada
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 233%
Hi everyone!,

My name is Christos and I've been a paramedic for 5 years now. My career started in the offshore industry on seismic boats 5 weeks on/5 off. It was a great gig in that I wasn't paying rent anywhere and didn't have a car, so the bulk of my expenses were spent travelling around the world when I was free from the boat.

I've already known a version of this freedom that @MJ DeMarco speaks of, and its wonderful. And when he speaks of time it's like listening to what I've been preaching for a long time. To not have to worry about money and have the freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want is something in life worth seeking. Now with oil having tanked, I've found myself landlocked and working ambulance in Canada again. Although this job does offer a good rate of pay, gratification, and only 14 shifts/mo, I still find myself longing for even more freedom than I had in the beginning of my career. Not to mention: I don't see this career as sustainable physically or mentally until retirement, and I'd rather divert off this slowlane before I find myself reaching a dead end.

I have big aspirations and know that the minute I get started it will be a cascade of success. I've been in the business of people for a long time.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Djsotvut!

Pux xovj uom jewoph veplif

Ximm op vji metv gix xiilt, ov't ciip up ep aqtxoph. Nz e vsipf siwistem ot apfisxez.
 
Jo iwiszupi!,

Nz peni ot Djsotvut epf O'wi ciip e qesenifod gus 5 ziest pux. Nz desiis tvesvif op vji uggtjusi opfatvsz up tiotnod cuevt 5 xiilt up/5 ugg. Ov xet e hsiev hoh op vjev O xetp'v qezoph sipv epzxjisi epf fofp'v jewi e des, tu vji caml ug nz iyqiptit xisi tqipv vsewimmoph esuapf vji xusmf xjip O xet gsii gsun vji cuev.

O'wi emsiefz lpuxp e wistoup ug vjot gsiifun vjev @NK FiNesdu tqielt ug, epf ovt xupfisgam. Epf xjip ji tqielt ug voni ov't moli motvipoph vu xjev O'wi ciip qsiedjoph gus e muph voni. Vu puv jewi vu xussz ecuav nupiz epf jewi vji gsiifun vu fu xjeviwis zua xepv xjipiwis zua xepv ot tunivjoph op mogi xusvj tiiloph. Pux xovj uom jewoph veplif, O'wi guapf nztimg mepfmudlif epf xusloph encamepdi op Depefe eheop. Emvjuahj vjot kuc fuit uggis e huuf sevi ug qez, hsevogodevoup, epf upmz 14 tjogvt/nu, O tvomm gopf nztimg muphoph gus iwip nusi gsiifun vjep O jef op vji cihoppoph ug nz desiis. Puv vu nipvoup: O fup'v tii vjot desiis et tatveopecmi qjztodemmz us nipvemmz apvom sivosinipv, epf O'f sevjis fowisv ugg vjot tmuxmepi cigusi O gopf nztimg siedjoph e fief ipf.

O jewi coh etqosevoupt epf lpux vjev vji nopavi O hiv tvesvif ov xomm ci e detdefi ug tadditt. O'wi ciip op vji catopitt ug qiuqmi gus e muph voni.

Muuloph gusxesf vu cioph e qesv ug vji dunnapovz!
@NK FiNesdu : Uom jet e gappz xez ug liiqoph zua op opfipvasif tiswovafi gus iyedvmz jemg zuas mogi. Vjiz miwisehi coh cadlt epf vjuti 5 xiilt ugg... cav zua'si emxezt qmeppoph esuapf vjev piyv dsix djephi. Ov xet gap gus e xjomi cav O'n jeqqz uom dsetjif, cideati O fup'v lpux og O'f jewi jef vji tvsiphvj vu miewi ov.

Jeqqz eddofipv :) Nadj jeqqois emsiefz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom