Hey everyone, how's it going?
I guess I'm a longtime lurker around here, thought I registered a while ago but never logged in so here I am
About me, I got started in everything around age 12 doing surveys online and progressed stubbornly to where I'm at today. I'm 18 now and my biggest belief is "Never Give Up".
At the age of 14 I started making some good money(x,xxx per week) and started working even harder. 14 hours per day working, 6 hours of school, and no social life. After a year of doing this I dropped out of high-school at 15. It has be the single, best decision I've ever made. My entire world opened up and I started making as much as my mom did in a month in 1 day.
Over the next 3 years my life has quickly evolved, I'm the breadwinner for my family and my success now is through networking and being the middle man. I find someone who needs something, then I find that thing and take my cut. It's a VERY profitable business but to be worth my time I need to be doing mid xxx,xxx per month. My cut is around 20-40%.
Things I'm learning right now:
How to get taxes/llc/banks set up correctly
Setting up more "stable" business(something I can call my own)
Buying real estate(not for a little while, as I don't know how without any credit)
Building credit
budgeting my expenses
Biggest piece of advice I can give to anyone, NEVER GIVE UP, and spend your money wisely. At first when I made my first 300k I spent it within a few months. I personally didn't spend more then 10k, however I let my family take control of the money and it went downhill quickly. NEVER LOSE CONTROL!
Forgive my flow, I guess you can say I'm a dropout that doesn't enjoy writing very much.
I guess I'm a longtime lurker around here, thought I registered a while ago but never logged in so here I am
About me, I got started in everything around age 12 doing surveys online and progressed stubbornly to where I'm at today. I'm 18 now and my biggest belief is "Never Give Up".
At the age of 14 I started making some good money(x,xxx per week) and started working even harder. 14 hours per day working, 6 hours of school, and no social life. After a year of doing this I dropped out of high-school at 15. It has be the single, best decision I've ever made. My entire world opened up and I started making as much as my mom did in a month in 1 day.
Over the next 3 years my life has quickly evolved, I'm the breadwinner for my family and my success now is through networking and being the middle man. I find someone who needs something, then I find that thing and take my cut. It's a VERY profitable business but to be worth my time I need to be doing mid xxx,xxx per month. My cut is around 20-40%.
Things I'm learning right now:
How to get taxes/llc/banks set up correctly
Setting up more "stable" business(something I can call my own)
Buying real estate(not for a little while, as I don't know how without any credit)
Building credit
budgeting my expenses
Biggest piece of advice I can give to anyone, NEVER GIVE UP, and spend your money wisely. At first when I made my first 300k I spent it within a few months. I personally didn't spend more then 10k, however I let my family take control of the money and it went downhill quickly. NEVER LOSE CONTROL!
Forgive my flow, I guess you can say I'm a dropout that doesn't enjoy writing very much.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
