Hi All -
Wanted to quickly introduce myself. I currently live in New York working in Finance.
I just finished MJ's book (after a few others on the topic of starting a web based business) and feel more motivated now than at any time since I started contemplating having my own business.
In addition to the book, the forum has already been a great resource and has opened my eyes. My main problem has always been coming up with the right idea. I have a lot of confidence in my ability to execute and figure things out, just needed that idea...Anyway, since I started reading the fastlane forum and the book I've had more web business ideas than in the past few years combined.
So thanks everyone, thanks MJ and I'll be asking some questions in the internet/web business forum shortly.
Wanted to quickly introduce myself. I currently live in New York working in Finance.
I just finished MJ's book (after a few others on the topic of starting a web based business) and feel more motivated now than at any time since I started contemplating having my own business.
In addition to the book, the forum has already been a great resource and has opened my eyes. My main problem has always been coming up with the right idea. I have a lot of confidence in my ability to execute and figure things out, just needed that idea...Anyway, since I started reading the fastlane forum and the book I've had more web business ideas than in the past few years combined.
So thanks everyone, thanks MJ and I'll be asking some questions in the internet/web business forum shortly.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
