I just finished the Kindle version of the book a couple days ago and joined the forum yesterday. MJ's book was a huge eye-opener for me--mostly because I could see myself a few years ago on the sidewalk and right now (with a few more years of maturity) chugging along in the slow lane. But working for someone else has just never felt right to me. I make a comfortable living right now, but the first thing I do when the alarm clock goes off in the morning is make a mental count of how many more mornings are left before the weekend. Two more early mornings left this week if anyone is interested. Assuming I don't work this weekend--being salaried is a real pain when working weekends roll around.
So, with all that said, the book has motivated me to kick myself out of my comfortable little existence. Uncertainty and risk is never a comfortable road, but I just can't imagine another 30+ years of living with my "comfortable" job right now.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the forum!
Jennifer
So, with all that said, the book has motivated me to kick myself out of my comfortable little existence. Uncertainty and risk is never a comfortable road, but I just can't imagine another 30+ years of living with my "comfortable" job right now.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the forum!
Jennifer
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
