BigMo786
PARKED
Hi everyone! I came across these forums while reading a blog post at another site, and it looks like a great place to discuss our journeys to become wealthy. I'm really looking forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge that is available here, and contributing to discussions as much as possible!
A little bit about me:
I'm 23 and live in Houston, TX (actually, will be moving back there in a week... right now I'm in NY). I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin (Hook em!) last year with a BBA. Since I was in college I've been interested in real estate investing, and have actually bought a three rental properties. After a few months of researching additional opportunities, I've decided to get into rehabbing/flipping houses. I've got a lot to learn, but have a great support structure around me and I'm excited to get started!
A little bit about me:
I'm 23 and live in Houston, TX (actually, will be moving back there in a week... right now I'm in NY). I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin (Hook em!) last year with a BBA. Since I was in college I've been interested in real estate investing, and have actually bought a three rental properties. After a few months of researching additional opportunities, I've decided to get into rehabbing/flipping houses. I've got a lot to learn, but have a great support structure around me and I'm excited to get started!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
