What's new

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

rod_lleyton

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
19
Location
Australia/New Zealand
Rep Bank
$130
User Power: 21%
Hi guys and gals, I'm Rod. I live in Australia (and sometimes New Zealand, where I'm originally from).

Great to be joining a community full of successful people and like-minded entrepreneurs. I had been lurking for a while and finally decided to join :hurray:. The calibre of the people, the quality of the posts and the wealth of knowledge that can be gleaned from this forum is simply incredible!

Well, well, what to write for an intro?

I guess I'd call myself an accountant, a personal trainer and an entrepreneur. After having worked for an accounting firm, I left my job I started several businesses - I'm more or less a silent partner/shareholder in those businesses now.

I'm starting a not-for-profit organisation that targets entrepreneurship in youth on the brink of suicide (that's been my personal experience so I'm quite passionate about it). I've been asked by a few people to share my experience, so I thought the best place to do that is via the internet so it can reach a lot more people (I only coach about 10-15 youths).

I'm pretty much a newbie on the internet, especially in terms of e-commerce and the development side (I mean, I know how to search and surf etc), but that's a field I'd like to challenge myself in.

I hope to learn as much as I can from fellow posters, and also contribute in any way I can that is (hopefully) helpful for others here.

Okay, I will stop ranting LOL but thanks for having me!

Best regards

R
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Suf, tuapft moli zua'wi huv e hsiev vjoph huoph jimqoph vsuacmif zuavj. Ximduni ecuesf!!
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni NK, epf vjeplt gus tivvoph vjot gusan aq. Ov vuul ni 2 fezt vu sief vji qutvt jisi (epf O'n tvomm upmz ecuav 80% vjsuahj mum) epf O dep jupitvmz tez O'wi miespv tu nadj!

Zit, O muwi xjev O'n fuoph ev vji nunipv. O'wi ciip gusvapevi ipuahj vu ci ecmi vu fiwuvi nz voni vu vjot deati.

Epzxez, vjeplt eheop.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom