The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Everybody

ASCTech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
I'm looking to connect with individuals who are into Green Technology, Smart Home Inovations, and interested in taking your residence off of the power grid. I have designed and am developing a new way to harness energy with out the use of wind, sun, water, or any combustibles. I'm looking for innovative people who want to be apart of something amazing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome.

Green Technology, Smart Home Inovations, and interested in taking your residence off of the power grid.

Does SRP and APS allow such treachery?

After all the Covid BS, I can see a lot of people saying "f-this" we're going off grid.

ASCTech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
Welcome.

Does SRP and APS allow such treachery?

After all the C0VlD BS, I can see a lot of people saying "f-this" we're going off grid.
Hi MJ! I believe you may know my sister MELISSA TUCKER... just name dropping. It's not about going off grid it's about being off the grid. I believe my product will be able to remove your home in Fountain Hills from the grid as soon as its install. As for SRP & APS, we'll I don't play nice with the establishment. Innovation and The People run S#!+ not bullies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I believe my product will be able to remove your home in Fountain Hills from the grid as soon as its install.

I moved from FH, AZ. I actually live in Utah now. Sorry!

I believe you may know my sister MELISSA TUCKER... just name dropping.

I don't think so, at least personally. Perhaps a FB connection?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
What's wrong with wind, sun and rain (water) then?

I was reading in the paper the other day that a house in the near future, ie never in the UK even if we invent the tech, will have all the home wiring connected to a home battery that is fuelled by solar panels, windmills and rainfall flowing down through the guttering systems .

In other words what the entire National Grid is moving towards now but in minature as the tech for the power generator scales down and tech for the storage and longevity of the battery scales up.

What energy are you harnessing?

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.