The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The day I decided to become a better person (introduction post)

bloombabe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2021
San Diego California, USA
Hi all.

My name is Anthony (Tony) coming from San Diego California. I am a 25 year old just trying to surround myself with more incredible people trying to get better. (Also, this is the first forum I have ever been apart of so excuse me if I do anything abnormal, it's likely with good intent.)

My professional background is in fitness/health, from personal training at a young age developing into who I am today with my own business working with individuals and corporate accounts with the goal to give people the confidence and understanding to incorporate the best possible training and nutrition into their lifestyle.

As far as the "cliff notes" version of the rest of my life... Born in Denver CO where I found my passion for health after getting diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, moved to Atlanta GA to build my business education with a mentor for four years, started my own business 18mo ago and got it to the point where I could afford to move to California to structure and build my brand.

I feel like a lot of people have a specific moment or set of moments that they can point back to as when a significant/radical change in their life took place. For me it was getting diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes (there are so many diseases that have far worse consequences so I am lucky to have just this) but that moment in my life is when everything changed. I decided to drop out of college the next week realizing I learned far more through mentoring and 'doing', I decided to move across the country the following month to sharpen the business skills I lacked, and I can point to that moment where I took responsibility for every single one of my thoughts/feelings/and actions.

I feel uncomfortable talking about myself but wanted to paint a picture of who I am in the intro, I hope it reads well.

I would love to help in any way I can and can hopefully add some sort of value to this community.
I am a life long student and am looking forward to growing with this group. It's nice to officially 'meet' everyone:blush:

-Tony

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Welcome to the forum... Everything surrounding this forum can be life changing
Hi all.

My name is Anthony (Tony) coming from San Diego California. I am a 25 year old just trying to surround myself with more incredible people trying to get better. (Also, this is the first forum I have ever been apart of so excuse me if I do anything abnormal, it's likely with good intent.)

My professional background is in fitness/health, from personal training at a young age developing into who I am today with my own business working with individuals and corporate accounts with the goal to give people the confidence and understanding to incorporate the best possible training and nutrition into their lifestyle.

As far as the "cliff notes" version of the rest of my life... Born in Denver CO where I found my passion for health after getting diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, moved to Atlanta GA to build my business education with a mentor for four years, started my own business 18mo ago and got it to the point where I could afford to move to California to structure and build my brand.

I feel like a lot of people have a specific moment or set of moments that they can point back to as when a significant/radical change in their life took place. For me it was getting diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes (there are so many diseases that have far worse consequences so I am lucky to have just this) but that moment in my life is when everything changed. I decided to drop out of college the next week realizing I learned far more through mentoring and 'doing', I decided to move across the country the following month to sharpen the business skills I lacked, and I can point to that moment where I took responsibility for every single one of my thoughts/feelings/and actions.

I feel uncomfortable talking about myself but wanted to paint a picture of who I am in the intro, I hope it reads well.

I would love to help in any way I can and can hopefully add some sort of value to this community.
I am a life long student and am looking forward to growing with this group. It's nice to officially 'meet' everyone:blush:

-Tony
So where do you go from here? What milestone are you working towards today?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...